Spain has the biggest vineyard surface in the world. Contrary to the stereotype, Spain has an extremely varied climate and you will find lots of smaller ´micro-climates´across the country, each perfect for growing different kinds of grapes. This means that Spain has a huge variety of distinct and different beautiful vineyard landscapes to explore.
Each wine region in Spain has something different to offer: winery architecture and design, vineyard patterns, the colours and scents of the different soils and terroirs, the local food produce to accompany the wine, and of course, the wine itself.
Choose our winery in your favorite region
In Catalonia there are as many as 11 Denomination of Origin with a wine-making tadition dating back to centuries in certain cases. The Catalunya Denominations of Origin is the only one which has been created in more recent years, and its vineyards cover the whole Catalonia territory.The most outstanding DO is Cava, Spain´s most famous sparkling wine. Catalonia holds 90% of cava production, in an area comprised between Barcelona and Tarragona; The remaining 10% is shared among other regio
Ribera del duero
Ribera wines underscore the purest expression of Tempranillo, Spain’s most well grape; big, bold and textured, but with plenty of rich, old-world sensibility. The region is home to some of Spain’s most sought after and applauded wines. Riberas are crafted to age, developing complexity over time, yet balancing acidity and generous fruit, they’re unequivocally food-friendly wines to drink young. The spices, dark fruit and smoky flavors of Ribera enhance anything off the grill, roasted meats, and rich pastas. Ribera del Duero wines can best be compared to Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley thanks to those rich and bold flavors, but tend to be more refined and Old World in style, more balance and less overpowering oak.
Priorat is a small, dynamic wine region in Catalonia, north-eastern Spain, whose intense, full-bodied red wines have shot to fame in the past few decades. The classic Priorat wine is made from old-vine Garnacha and Cariñena, and has concentrated aromas of licorice, tar and brandied cherries.