‘Par Emmanuelle Mellot’ Pouilly Fumé


Straw-yellow color on the appearance. The nose shows notes of peach, white flowers and citrus fruit with a delicate minerality. On the palate the wine is lively and well balanced, with a soft, round mouthfeel and a bright acidity in perfect harmony.


Highly recommended pairing for grilled or roasted fish dishes. Also very enjoyable with scallops and quinoa masala with coconut and cabbage.

Appellation Pouilly-Fumé AOP
Color White
Grape Varieties 100% Sauvignon Blanc
ABV (Alcool By Volume) 13%
Bottle Size 75 cl
Type of Soil Flint clay, Marl, Limestone

Harvest by hand in very small boxes to avoid grape damage.

60% of the must is fermented in new oak barrels at a temperature between 18°C to 23°C.

Ageing is made 20% in 300 lt and 500 lt barrels, while the other 80% is aged in stainless steel vats between 7 to 9 months.